1. Close the water supply valve.
2. Remove the pressure and remaining water in the ﬁlter and pipe by taking
out ambient water.
*A lot of water could spill out unless the pressure is removed.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Open the ﬁlter chamber:
5. Remove the discarded filter and replace with a new one:
6. Close the filter chamber:
7. Open the water supply valve and connect the power cord. And flush the water more than 10ℓ in the ambient water mode to clean the ﬁlters.
During initial installation or replacement of filters, use the dispensed water only after flushing of at least 10ℓ or until the black carbon residue or bubbles disappear.