1. Close the water supply valve.
2. Remove the pressure and remaining water in the ﬁlter and pipe by taking
out ambient water.
*A lot of water could spill out unless the pressure is removed.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Open the ﬁlter chamber cover and take out the ﬁlter by turning it
5. Remove the protection cap of the new ﬁlter and insert the new ﬁlter into ﬁlter connector by turning it clockwise.
6. Open the water supply valve and connect power cord. And flush the water more than 10ℓ in the ambient water mode to clean the ﬁlters.
During initial installation or replacement of filters, use the dispensed water only after flushing of at least 10ℓ or until the black carbon residue or bubbles disappear.