1. Close the water supply valve.
2. Remove the pressure and remaining water in the ﬁlter and pipe by taking
out ambient water.
*A lot of water could spill out unless the pressure is removed.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Open the top cover and take out the ﬁlter that needs to be changed.
5. Follow the steps shown in the demo video below for each filter:
During initial installation or replacement of filters, use the dispensed water only after flushing of at least 10ℓ or until the black carbon residue or bubbles disappear.