top of page
Filter Replacement Guide
LUXE Compact Series
LUXE Compact 1680 & 2010
The filters need to be replaced regularly to maintain the quality of drinking water output.
1. Close the water supply valve.
2. Remove the pressure and remaining water in the ﬁlter and pipe.
*A lot of water could spill out unless the pressure is removed.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Open the top cover:
5. Follow the steps for the filter that needs to be replaced:
6. Close the filter chamber back:
During initial installation or replacement of filters, use the dispensed water only after flushing of at least 10ℓ or until the black carbon residue or bubbles disappear.
bottom of page