1. Close the water supply valve.
2. Remove the pressure and remaining water in the ﬁlter and pipe.
*A lot of water could spill out unless the pressure is removed.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Follow the steps to uncover the unit:
5. Then, follow the steps for each filter that needs to be replaced:
6. Finally, follow the steps in returning the cover back to its place:
During initial installation or replacement of filters, use the water dispenser only after flushing of at least 10ℓ or until the black carbon residue or bubbles disappear.